SO SO so so excited!!! I’m off to a magical destination tomorrow and you’ll never guess where. Hint: it’s hot, humid, whimsical, eerie and beautiful. Make sure to add me on SNAPCHAT “THATSOTEE” as I reveal this mystery location. AHHHHH. I have been itching to travel so badly and the time has finally arrived. Can you feel my excitement?! Can yah?!
HAHA. On to my real subject. BASICS. Now this can mean so many different items. But what defines a basic? In my opinion, basics are neutral pieces that are able to compliment everything. In this case, it comes in the form of a plain grey T-shirt, beige trousers and white kicks. Comfy clothes 4-eva.
I’ve come up with a list of MUST HAVE BASICS FOR YOUR CLOSET. You ready?
1. A good pair of denim, long and short – black, white, and/or blue
2. White, Grey and Black Tshirt – I like mine loose
3. White pair of kicks aka sneakers
4. Black Leather Jacket – biker jackets get my vote
5. Loose Neutral colored trousers
6. Black medium wide belt
7. LWD – Little White Dress
8. LBD – Little Black Dress
9. Black High Heel Pumps
10. Great pair of black or neutral flats
11. Neutral Crewneck Sweater
12. Neutral Cardigan
13. Denim Jacket
14. Black Blazer
15. Black Ankle Boots
16. Beige Trench Coat
17. White long sleeve blouse
18. Black and White Tank Top
19. Black sunglasses that compliment the shape of your face
20. A neutral colored bag (my first option would be black) – I currently prefer small crossbody bags but medium sized bags are more convenient
Don’t forget to accessorize with minimal pieces like a great neutral fedora or simple jewelry pieces that can be layered or stacked.
Anything I’m missing? Comment below and add to the list!
Have a super day babes!
Hula Girl Cafe Toronto
Me and Nina
HM Grey T-shirt
Zara White Sneakers
Chanel Boy Bag