1. Take a stroll on the Brooklyn Bridge
Hello my loves, I just came back from New York! Wow it’s been so long, I have to apologize for my absence on my blog. I do have to admit that it hasn’t been a priority since I’ve been busy with so many exciting special projects! It doesn’t mean I don’t want to make it a priority, I do want to be more consistent. But I also want to give you content that is of interest to you (and me!) and something you can bookmark for your future travels.
Since coming back from New York, I wanted to put together a post of my most INSTAGRAMMABLE MOMENTS IN NEW YORK CITY. It’s a mix between touristy and not so touristy. Are “instagrammable” and “touristy” even real words? Haha.
I’ve compiled all my past visits from my New York trips since 2015. The best of the best! You’ll get to see the old me versus the new me. Some of the places mentioned are food/coffee spots. I’ve included them because restaurants and coffee shops are a big part of the New York City vibe and each place offers something unique and eye catching. Some places are just so pretty that I can’t help but post multiple times about them on my instagram.
I want to mention that in no way are these the best or top locations for instagrammable moments in New York as there is still much to explore and maybe your opinion may be different from mine. I also have to mention, these places are not necessarily exciting, but I can promise you it’s worth taking a snapshot if you happen to be in the area.
I’ve also listed where you can find these exact locations. My hope is that this post will give you some inspiration on your next visit to New York, especially if you love taking pretty pictures for your social media or just love to visit scenic places.
Starting off in Brooklyn and working my way to Manhattan. LET’S GET STARTED!
2. Strut down Washington Street, Dumbo Brooklyn
3. You’ll find this view at Jane’s Carousel in Brooklyn. Enjoying it with my babe Qing
4. Grab a cone from Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory overlooking the Manhattan Skyline
5. Be tiny on the Corner of Berry & S 5th, Brooklyn
6. Stop by Woops BakeShop in Brooklyn for some dessert and aesthetic interior
7. Good eats and floor inspo at Reynard in Brooklyn
8. Bushwick in Brooklyn is the source of some of the coolest graffiti walls. Make sure to explore as there is so much to see! Seen above, my hubby, the model.
9. Snap strangers in front of Acne in Soho, Manhattan
10. The Apartment By the Line houses beautiful stylish selections for fashionistas in gorgeous intimate interiors in the heart of Soho, Manhattan. Instagrammers beware. It’s mainly for clients wishing to shop. Seen above, my babe Jules
11. Louis Vuitton in Soho, Manhattan is goals
12. Sullivan Street in Soho, Manhattan has a row of colorful picturesque homes. We made Melis strike a tiny person pose
13. Stand (or run) in the middle of The Nomo Soho’s whimsical archway for a quick pic. I hear their accommodations are pretty rad too.
14. Somewhere in Soho, Freemans Alley is a hidden instagrammable gem. Take a shot then head into brunch at Freemans Restaurant.
15. Gay Street makes me happy. It’s a very short but sweet street located in Greenwich Village. Loved taking outfit photos here.
16. Close to Washington Square Park and Greenwich Village, Minetta Street is famous for this amazing blue wall.
17. If you like the blue wall on Minetta Street, then you’ll love the homes in Washington Mews near Washington Sqaure Park. Sometimes the gates are closed off because it’s private property, but you can still sneak a peek or just sneak in. 😉
18. Start from the top and walk down this really cool staircase at Barneys on 7th Ave
19. 5th Avenue shots in the early morning on a weekend can be really cool
20. The New York Public Library is probably my favorite place to shoot in New York.
21. On the north side of The Plaza Hotel, you can find this amazing view of Central Park as seen in my fav holiday movie, “Home Alone 2, Lost in New York”
22. Ost Cafe in the East Village has some major cool vibes going on
23. The Flat Iron District in New York is breaktaking
24. The Shake Shack in Madison Square Park is so pictureque. It was raining the day I took this, and was lucky to capture all the pretty umbrellas
25. One of the many top down views, the Empire State Building is a popular one
26. Smaller but cuter, this flat iron is Delmonicos Restaurant. You can see tiny me in there somewhere.
27. Another popular top down view from The Top of the Rock in Rockerfeller Centre
28. The gorgeous ornate details of the Petrossian Restaurant can make one cry
And that’s all I got folks! Feel free to share your favorite instgrammable New York moments in my comment section. I would love to put it on my list the next time I’m in the city. Hope you have an amazing day my babes!
From the Top of the Rock
28 INSTAGRAMMABLE NEW YORK MOMENTS RECAP:
1. Brooklyn Bridge
2. Washington Street, Dumbo Brooklyn
3. Jane’s Carousel, Brooklyn
4. Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory
5. Berry Street & S 5th, Brooklyn
6. Woops BakeShop, Brooklyn
7. Reynard Restaurant, Brooklyn
8. Bushwick, Brooklyn
9. Acne, Soho Manhattan
10.The Apartment By the Line, Soho Manhattan
11.Louis Vuitton, Soho Manhattan
12.Sullivan Street, Soho Manhattan
13.Nomo Hotel, Soho Manhattan
14.Freemans Alley, Soho Manhattan
15.Gay Street, Greenwich Village
16.Minetta Street, Greenwich Village
17.Washington Mews, Washington Square Park
18.Barneys on 7th Avenue
20.New York Public Library
21.Central Park, north side of Trump Plaza
22.Ost Cafe, East Village
23.Flat Iron Building, Flat Iron District
24.Shake Shack, Madison Square Park
25.Empire State Building
26.Delmonicos Restaurant, near Wall Street
27.Top of the Rock, Rockerfeller Centre
28.Petrossian Restaurant, near Columbus Circle