I can’t believe I’ve only just discovered the Lise Watier Lumière Cushion Compact . If you’re not familiar, cushion compacts have been on a rise in popularity because of its portability. Liquid foundation is housed inside a sponge in the compact making it super convenient for on-the-go gals like myself.
The foundation comes in three shades as well as a cushion blusher (which I’m a little obsessed with). Friends, let’s get straight to the point:
MY TOP 3 REASONS WHY I LOVE THIS PRODUCT:
- Environmentally friendly – it’s refillable! Therefore reusable, thus less waste.
- The liquid in the compact lasts longer than I would have expected. I’ve now had it for a couple of weeks and still going strong.
- It doesn’t dry out my skin – and I have very dry skin, especially during these winter months.
I love this light weight formula which you can double up for more coverage if needed. It provides a a nice even radiant glow to my skin and I couldn’t be happier to have taken it with me on my recent travels.
AND GUESS WHAT? I’ll be giving away all 3 shades of the Lumière Cushion Compact plus Beauty Cushion Blusher (value of $172.00).
THE GIVEAWAY RULES ARE SIMPLE:
– Follow @lisewatier and @thatsotee on Instagram
– Comment on my recent Lise Watier instagram post as your entry (public accounts only)
– Open worldwide and winner will be chosen by Monday December 5th
– That’s all! Good luck fam!
Cushion Compact Retails: $46.00 / Refill: $36.00
Cushion Blusher Retails: $34.00 / Refill: $30.00
*This post is sponsored by Lise Watier and the above review is my own personal opinion.